The healthcare professionals at Body with Soul have always supported the great work of the staff and volunteers at Sanctuary House. Dr. Kim Hayes leads the team of ante-natal and post natal services providers to run the Addidas sundowner fun run to raise awareness and much needed funds for this great cause.
Our team of runners/walkers on the 29th May will be as followed,
- Kim Hayes – Principal Dr/Director who donates her time for free for Sanctuary House babies
- Stephanie Buirski – Well baby Clinic Nurse/Midwife & Doula
- Clare Locke – Well baby Clinic Nurse/Midwife & Doula
- Susan Tweedie – Well baby Clinic Nurse/Midwife
- Karen Wright – Dietician/nutritionalist as part of the team at Body with Soul and works closely with Well baby Clinic
- Sundus Hussain Morgan – Doctor who donates her time for free for Sanctuary House babies
- Tracey Gronau – your new Clinic & HR administrator has been a Volunteer and has had two sanctuary house babies
Please feel free to join and support, you can also donate without running.
A box is available to receive your kind participation at CHI front desk reception.